Contact School office for details of admission and fee of Playgroup /Pre-Nursery.
|Fee structure for academic session 2017-18 (Nursery to Grade 4)
|Particulars||Due Date||Without Van/Bus||With Van/Bus|
|Registration (only for new students)||Immediately||₹ 2,000||₹ 2,000|
|Tuition Fee – First instalment||15 March 2017||₹ 7,000||₹ 7,500|
|Tuition Fee – Second instalment||10 July 2017||₹ 6,000||₹ 7,500|
|Tuition Fee – Third instalment||10 September 2017||₹ 6,000||₹ 7,500|
|Tuition Fee – Fourth instalment||10 December 2017||₹ 6,000||₹ 7,500|
Fee payment information
- Sibling discount – 5% off in the total fee of younger child
- Lump sum payment discount – Rs. 1,000 only
- Referral discount of Rs. 1,000 to both parents
- Mid-term admission, i.e. admission after 1st August of the academic session has to pay fee for remaining months on pro-rata basis @ Rs. 2500 / 3000 per month).
- Preschool students (Pre-Nursery to KG2) get a uniform at the time of admission without any additional fee. All stationery and notebooks required for preschool students is provided free of cost.
- Junior school (Class 1 onwards) students need to buy specified set of uniform and books on their own, however notebooks and stationery are provided for free.
- School Fee includes recurring stationery needs and mandatory activities, trips etc.
- Van Fee is same for all the students covered on our route. Door to door pick-up is not possible; bus stops can be created at the discretion of conveyance manager.
- Discounts are deducted in the last instalment.
- Fees once paid are not refundable under any circumstances.
- Name for Cheque payment – GYANKRITI SCHOOLS LLP