- 100% participation: Gyankriti promotes and encourages 100% participation by all the staff members, educators, students and parents in the major events. We also recognize those who have 100% attendance in a particular month.
- Citizen for future: The culmination of school education should be the adult who can serve the nation & humanity without any biases. This is also stated in Gyankriti’s mission statement- “to nurture confidence, open-mindedness and independent thinking in the students it serve”.
- Parental involvement: Gyankriti believes that parent’s community is the partner in building a continuously growing eco system. We have mechanized various means for involving and interacting with parents, you can read more about it on the ‘parent engagement page’.
- Practical life skills: Practical skills are the core of Gyankriti. Such skills along with classroom learning are much needed for over all grooming of a child. Open classroom sessions, block room activities, field trips etc provides required exposure for practical life learning.
- Strong Safety norms: Gyankriti follows strict safety norms inside and outside the campus. In case of younger ones parents also become rigid practitioner on regular basis. Violating it may lead to serious action, including termination from school.
- Punctuality and regularity: Every Gyankriti member be it parent, student or educator feel proud when we start and finish all the events and routine school days on time. Such strict punctuality is applicable on all the members. Regularity and practice is required to harness any skill and hence, Gyankriti stresses on it.
- No tuition policy: Gyankriti disallows private tuition as they serve only as a crutch for students. In case a parent feels that her ward has a specific need for special assistance she must contact the school in this regard. Students who go for tuitions often think that homework and study are the responsibility of their tuition teacher; also they are unable to develop independent learning and self study skills. This becomes a major issue with students as they grow up when they need to learn independently.Similarly educators are not allowed to take private tuition whether it is for students of Gyankriti or others.
- Language policy: English is the medium of instruction. However, usage of Mother Tongue (for those children with mother tongue other than English) in school is also encouraged where the need for expression is more important than the language being used. The school therefore believes in a healthy mix of languages being used inside the classroom by the students and at times also by the teachers, especially in the early formative years where English is a new language for most children.