Online Fee Payment Instructions
- You can pay using Net banking, Credit Card or Debit Card of any bank listed in the payment gateway.
- Click on "Pay your fees now button" below or go to www.onlinesbi.com and select “State Bank Collect” from top menu.
- Click the check box to accept the terms and conditions & Click on the proceed button at the bottom of the page.
- Select options: “Madhya Pradesh” for the State &“Educational Institutions” for the Type. Go to Next page.
- Select option: “GYANKRITI SCHOOLS LLP” for the Name of Institution.
- Select the relevant fee payment category option and go to the next page.
- After filling the Student and Payor's details in form you will be taken to a page with all the available payment options.
- Choose the appropriate one and complete the procedure.
Transaction Charges for Online Fees Payment (as on 19/12/2017)
- Internet Banking
State Bank of India - Rs. 11.80
Other Banks - Rs. 17.70
- Card payments
State Bank ATM-cum-Debit Card - Rs. 11.80
Other Banks Debit Cards - 1.18% of total amount
Credit Cards - 1.18% of total amount